Under resolution No. 2/2001 (IX.3.) of the Hungarian Bar Association cases and clients are not allowed to be indicated on a lawyer's webpage, however, the type of the case may be generally referred to. With regard to this restriction at this link we list the type of activities provided for legal entities in line with this resolution.
We provide legal advice for our corporate clients with international and local background under long term service contracts primarily in the following areas of law:
- real etsate law (slae and purchase, leasing, credit facilities, evaluating legal status of real estates serving as securities for loans, etc.);
- corporations law;
- labour law;
- debt management, -enforcement;
- commercial law support (drafting contractual terms, enforcement of consequences of breach of contract, customer protection, etc.);
- legal support of IT, outsourcing activities;
- data protection;
- bankruptcy and liquidation;
- representation before Competition Office;
- compensation law;
- litigation, represnetation in out-of-court matters;
- white collar criminal law.